qpid-users mailing list archives

From Priyank Patel <ppa...@archelongroup.com>
Subject Regarding one of the exception i am getting from QPID library
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 14:57:28 GMT
Helllo,

I have recently started using QPID libraries. I am getting following exception after receiving
one of the XML message.
I am not sure if I can post the detail of the message to this list, but if anyone by looking
at the exception provide some response, I really appreciate it.

I am running QPID libraries on Ubutu Precise machine. Please let me know if you require any
more details.

2013-02-07 16:57:40 debug Exception constructed: Not enough data for field table. (qpid/framing/FieldTable.cpp:207)
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'qpid::messaging::EncodingException'
  what():  illegal-argument: Not enough data for field table. (qpid/framing/FieldTable.cpp:207)

Thanks
Priyank