qpid-users mailing list archives

From Wurzinger Peter <Peter.Wurzin...@noel.gv.at>
Subject No such interface supported?
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2013 07:39:47 GMT
Hi!

After local testing I deployed Apache QPID 0.20 (x86) on one of our server and I need to get
it working with a MS-SQL - Database hosted on the same server.
But when I start the Broker, I get the following error:
"error MSSQL can't open  at Provider=SQLOLEDB;Data Source=.;User Id=username;Password=password:
No such interface supported"
And right after that message I get:
"warning Message store plugin: No storage providers available."

What could that be?
I run QPID with the following configuration file:

data-dir=F:\TEST\qpid\data
auth=no
port=5672
max-connections=10000
trace=no
log-to-stderr=no
log-to-file=F:\TEST\qpid\logs\service.log
module-dir=F:\TEST\qpid\qpid-0.20\plugins\broker
connect=Data Source=servername;User Id=test_qpidstore;Password=test_qpidstore_4u
catalog=test_QpidStore

It's the same configuration file and the same binaries as I used for local testing. I know,
that the second message occours when there is a problem loading the specified modules (store.dll
and mssql_store.dll). But as I said before, running the Broker locally works fine.

I would appreciate if someone could help me with this problem :-)

Best Regards
Peter

PS: Please note, that the mentioned server is set up for testing purposes only.