qpid-users mailing list archives

From CLIVE <cl...@ckjltd.co.uk>
Subject C++ message store version for QPID 0.20
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 17:12:10 GMT
Could someone tell me what trunk, branch or store tag version I need to
download the current version of the C++ message store for version 0.20
of QPID? I have tried building against the latest trunk version (on
CENTOS6.3), but I get the following compile error:

MessageStoreImpl.cpp:985: error: ‘class
qpid::broker::RecoverableMessage’ has no member named ‘computeExpiration’

I have looked on the FAQ at the persistence section, but the table does
not have an entry for 0.20, the latest version listed is 0.18.

Any help gratefully received.