qpid-users mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Qpid GUI v1.2 Released
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2013 20:05:55 GMT
Hello All,

QMF2 & Qpid GUI Release 1.2

New Features:

* Initial set of QMF Console Connections is now configurable via the file
   qpid-web/web/ui/config.js
* Renders new Broker/Queue properties made available in Qpid 0.20 and allows
   the less frequently used ones to be hidden to avoid too much extra
clutter.

Bug Fixes:

* Greatly improved reliability when selecting between different Connections.
   Previously there was occasional glitching when selecting a new
Connection which
   caused it to hang with "Broker Disconnected". It could be resolved by
selecting
   another Connection and selecting back, but this fix makes it
generally better.
* Fixed "null pointer" bug that sometimes occurred when navigating to
msgDepth
   graph - thanks to Sergey Zhemzhitsky for that!
* Fixed "null pointer" bug in Authenticator which caused a fairly unfriendly
   failure if a username was supplied that wasn't in the
authentication.properties -
   thanks to Bruno Matos for that!
* Default to anonymous rather than guest if no username is supplied in
Connection URL,
   this explicitly sets sasl_mechs:"ANONYMOUS" in the Java ConnectionURL
for this case.
* For some but not all instances of IE8 the popup window "smoked glass"
semi-transparent
   background got rendered with a weird gradient??!! After some Googling
I believe
   that this was due to the 1x1 png image being used. I've replaced this
with an 8x8
   image which apparently resolves this. I couldn't reproduce this on my
XP or Win7
   IE8 VMs so I can't say for certain that this problem is definitely
fixed..

Regards,
Frase