qpid-users mailing list archives

From Richard Peter <richard.pe...@raytheon.com>
Subject Re: CLI for Qpid Java Broker?
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 21:00:05 GMT
Lahiru,

Thanks for the quick response.  That would be soon enough for my time
tables.  I can continue development/testing without the CLI for now.  I
would need something within a month for me to integrate it with our
current monitoring scripts.  I'm considering expanding on the current
JMX management to allow monitoring of sessions.  This was available on
the python management side and we used it for traceability to track down
specific connections to queues/consumers and I would need to keep this
functionality.