qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Getting "[Broker] warning Exception on notification of dequeue" What does this mean ?
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 13:35:58 GMT
On 02/01/2013 01:13 PM, Rajesh Khan wrote:
> I currently have a sender(C++) and a receiver(C#). The sender sends about
> 30-40 messages in a millisecond. I have set the capacity of the sender to
> 40,000 and the receiver capacity to 0. The receiver also sends back
> acknowledgment after 30,000 messages.

I would recommend setting your receiver to browse mode (e.g. via an
address of the form 'my-queue; {mode: browse}'). That should bring your
memory usage down a lot. If you can't browse for some reason, then I
would acknowledge much for frequently.

I don't understand why you want the sender capacity to be so high
either. I would probably leave the default value there unless you have a
reason to change it.