qpid-users mailing list archives

From Connor Poske <connor.po...@onrampwireless.com>
Subject limit-policy question
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 01:39:48 GMT
Hello, this is my first time mailing to this group.

The qpid-tool --help page and other references mention that one of the options for setting
queue limit-policy is:
none (default) - Use broker's default policy.

I have searched high and low throughout all the documentation and done much googling' but
I cannot find any reference to setting a broker's default limit policy. The qpidd man page
does not show this as an option. I've blindly tried --default-limit-policy and --default-policy-type
only to find both of those are invalid options.

Is it actually possible to set the default queue limit policy on the broker so that any queues
created on this broker that don't specify limit-policy (or set it to none) receive this default?

Thanks,
Connor