qpid-users mailing list archives

From mr_deb <debabrata.deb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how qpid can verify whether message delivered to the receiver
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 06:16:30 GMT
Thanks for sharing all the options.

I actually want to go with the approach of deleting the queue itself from
the broker when connection is getting lost. Any way I am creating separate
queue for each Sender and receiver point to point communication(I hope it
will not impact any thing in the performance ). So whenever client close
connection I want to delete the queue itself.

Can you please give me one example how to create auto delete queue.