qpid-users mailing list archives

From mr_deb <debabrata.deb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how qpid can verify whether message delivered to the receiver
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 06:25:49 GMT

HI
Actually in my application I have one requirement is whenever a client
exists properly I want to remove all pending message from the broker which
are waiting for ack. So that next time when clients comes up it should not
receive the messages.

 Or to elaborate in simplify way whenever receiver received a special type
of message Receiver wants to clear all pending messages dedicated to him
from the broker and then it will close connection with broker properly.

Hope this time I am clear with my doubts.