qpid-users mailing list archives

From Chuck Rolke <cro...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Does qpid have anything less that DurationConstants.SECOND
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 21:41:08 GMT
Duration objects specify a time interval in milliseconds.

There are no constants less than one second but you can create a local Duration with any value
you want.

Duration.IMMEDIATE specifies zero milliseconds. As a duration that means that the operation
expires right away.
For instance, in Receiver::fetch(Message& message, Duration timeout) with a timeout of
IMMEDIATE then fetch() does not wait before returning to the caller.