qpid-users mailing list archives

From Pavel Moravec <pmora...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: How to determine if the --max-queue-size has been applied to a queue - Command forgotten
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 09:30:29 GMT
Hi Rajesh,
I suppose you mean qpid-tool. Run it, wait 10 seconds to get management data, then issue command
"list queue" and then "show <ID>" where ID is the queue's ID from the left-most column.

Optionally to get all such data immediately, you can send a proper QMF request to the broker
(i.e. within a Python or C++ program) - let me know if you are interested in it.

Kind regards,
Pavel Moravec