qpid-users mailing list archives

From Zhemzhitsky Sergey <Sergey_Zhemzhit...@sberbank-cib.ru>
Subject RE: We've got an App for that .... Qpid Web Based GUI - and more - just released.
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 10:48:41 GMT
Hello Frase,

Thanks a lot for clarification!

>> Hope it's not a show-stopper for you.
Of course it's not a show-stopper.

I've played a little bit with firebug and here is what it's writing on the msgDepth page

TypeError: stats.get(...) is undefined
while ((stats.get(i)[TIMESTAMP] < minimumTimestamp) && (i < limit)) i++;

I've debugged a little bit and found the following:

1. msgDepth stats is not a rate stats

var isRate = (description == "msgDepth") ? false : true

2. Next limit=size for a not rate stats

var limit = isRate ? size - 1 : size

3.  Then if we look at

while ((stats.get(i)[TIMESTAMP] < minimumTimestamp) && (i < limit)) i++;

the first part of the while loop condition will be executed twice (i=0, i=1) for limit=size=1
and i=0
so, for i=1 and size=1, stats.get(i) is undefined

What we have to do is to reorder the while loop conditions and everything will be fine, i.e.

while ((i < limit) && (stats.get(i)[TIMESTAMP] < minimumTimestamp)) i++;

Best Regards,
Sergey