qpid-users mailing list archives

From Zhemzhitsky Sergey <Sergey_Zhemzhit...@sberbank-cib.ru>
Subject RE: We've got an App for that .... Qpid Web Based GUI - and more - just released.
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 12:34:52 GMT
Hi Frase,

>> Out of curiosity have you found it pretty responsive
I have > 100 queues and didn't faced with any kind of lags by the time

The only issues I've faced with are:

1. The GUI didn't work with qpid 0.20 client libs (as far as I understand it’s already fixed)
2. After going to queues->queue->msgDepth and clicking here and there the GUI controls
stops working until page refresh

Best Regards,
Sergey Zhemzhitsky
Phone. +7 495 2580500 ext. 1246