qpid-users mailing list archives

From Steve Huston <shus...@riverace.com>
Subject RE: [c++]: Progressing AMQP 1.0 support for 0.22 release
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 16:59:39 GMT
Ok, good. I was concerned because I've heard of a major possible AMQP using community who elected
not to use AMQP because of the lack of broker federation standardization. I would like this
point squashed. Is there a chance you'll be able to make progress on this area of Qpid sufficiently
to raise the topics at the Feb 18 AMQP F2F? Are you planning to go?

-Steve