qpid-users mailing list archives

From Oleksandr Rudyy <oru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Federation with Java Broker?
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 11:39:51 GMT
Hi Jeremy,

Java broker does not currently support federation. It is something we
will look to implement in future after adding of amqp 1.0 support
based on Qpid proton-j amqp 1.0 library and progressing work on
'global addressing' in conjunction with the OASIS AMQP technical
committee.

Kind Regards,
Alex

On 16 January 2013 07:34, Jeremy Wagner <coolness_2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
> To the Qpid community,
>
> From the documentation on the Qpid website, we can do federation with the C++ broker.
However, is there a way to set up federation for the Java broker? If so, an explanation of
how to do this would be great. Thank you.