qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Paul O'Fallon" <p...@ofallonfamily.com>
Subject Re: Activating amqp 1.0 / proton in C++ messaging example
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 19:21:40 GMT
Sure, see the log data below.  For context, I'm trying to write node.js
bindings to qpid.  Specifically, I'm after amqp1.0 support, which is why I
started with proton directly (and its Messenger API).  However, if I can
bind to qpid::messaging and provide basic support for multiple versions of
amqp (inc. 1.0) then that's even better.  (However, given your earlier
e-mail, there are likely subtle differences between proton's Messenger and
qpid::messaging that I'm not yet aware of.)

Here's the log data:
~/qpid-0.20/cpp/examples/messaging$ export QPID_LOG_ENABLE=trace+
~/qpid-0.20/cpp/examples/messaging$ export
QPID_LOAD_MODULE=/home/paul/qpid-0.20/cpp/src/amqpc.so
~/qpid-0.20/cpp/examples/messaging$ ./client
myendpoint.servicebus.windows.net '{username: owner, password: mypass,
protocol:amqp1.0}'
2013-01-18 14:05:12 [System] debug Exception constructed: Unsupported
protocol: amqp1.0
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'qpid::Exception'
  what():  Unsupported protocol: amqp1.0
Aborted (core dumped)

Thanks for your help!

- Paul