qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Paul O'Fallon" <p...@ofallonfamily.com>
Subject Re: Activating amqp 1.0 / proton in C++ messaging example
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 17:58:22 GMT
Thanks for the replies!

Steve, I agree with you that the error message is ambiguous.  I checked
cpp/src/qpid/client/TCPConnector.cpp and it looks like the first version
mentioned in the error message (1-0) is the one returned by the server and
the second (0-10) is the one being attempted by the client.  This matches
my own experience, since I can connect and send/receive messages via proton
directly.

Ken, I tried setting that environment variable to point to my proton
library (/usr/lib/libqpid-proton.so) but still get the same errors (both
with and without specifying the protocol on the command line).

- Paul