qpid-users mailing list archives

From Faye Williams <m...@faye.tv>
Subject Re: Can't get off this list!
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 15:08:22 GMT
Yes, I followed the instructions exactly. Several times :-)

mailings, but I am still getting everything.

I've just found the private@ contact email address on the qpid site, so
have tried sending my problem in.

I have to say, I've never been stuck on a mailing list before - hopefully
they will be able to help!