qpid-users mailing list archives

From Faye Williams <m...@faye.tv>
Subject Re: Can't get off this list!
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 14:48:22 GMT
As I said - I have tried this multiple times (both clicking on the link in
the emails and directly copying the email address from the website).

It isn't working.

I know I am using the registered email address because if I try to
unsubscribe from another email address it tells me the address is not
registered.

>From this email address it just silently fails.

How can I contact someone who manages this list? Anyone??