qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Lance D." <lan...@gmail.com>
Subject Instrumenting the Broker
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 02:24:44 GMT
Hello all.

I’m in the process of building QPID inspection tools for a project I’m
working on.  Now, I’m looking at the results of the qpid-tool.  I see that
the connection schema has a bunch of useful info (like remote pid, process,
etc).  I’ve also found ways to link that info up with the queues to figure
out who’s subscribed to what.  However, I’m having a hard time making that
same mapping between the connection stuff and a sender to an exchange.

My question is, is there a way to do that mapping (either with the existing
tools, or by tapping into the qmf API?

Thanks,
-Lance