qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rajesh Khan <rajeshkhan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting "[Broker] warning Exception on notification of dequeue" What does this mean ?
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 18:39:05 GMT
Gordon , any suggestion what might be causing this warning exception ?
This exception shows up in the broker after an hour of running my
application.
I did try setting up a queu with max size = 0 using the following command

*python qpid-config add queue LVQTest-5Min-3 --argument
qpid.last_value_queue_key=MChartSymbol --max-queue-size=0*