qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rajesh Khan <rajeshkhan...@gmail.com>
Subject Retrieving specific messages from Last Value Queue
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 21:53:30 GMT
Hi I have a receiver in C# that is suppose to retrieve messages from a LV
Queue.
Currently I traverse through all the messages in that queue. AS follows
     while (receiver.Fetch(ref msg, timeout))
      {
*         prop = msg.Properties;*
      }
I wanted to know if there is a way to retrieve a message that has a
specific value.
For instance The sender sends the following value

 msga.SetProperty("stock-symbol", "ORCL");
 sender.Send(msga);

Is there any way that I could retrieve the ORCL message without iterating
through other messages?