qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rajith Attapattu <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mailing lists and fragmented communication
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 18:16:10 GMT
I was one person who advocated for separate mailing lists in the past.
But given what I have seen so far, I think you raise some very
important concerns.
I'm +1 on consolidating the lists provided we keep the commits/JIRA to
a separate list.

It seems a lot of "users" are not aware of proton or have the wrong
impression about it.
We need to make a prominent notice on our main website about proton
and how it relates to Qpid etc..
A common list should also make this task easier as we will increase
our the audience for our discussions.

Rajith