qpid-users mailing list archives

From Andy Goldstein <andy.goldst...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Performance issues
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 17:25:26 GMT
Hi Bruno,

You can try to look up an existing sender and reuse it if it exists. I just ran a test and
it significantly decreases the amount of time it takes to send a large number of messages
to the same queue. Something along the lines of this:

Sender tx;
    bool create = false;
    try {
      tx = session.getSender("queue1");