qpid-users mailing list archives

From William Henry <whe...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Can't get off this list!
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 15:31:31 GMT
Look Faye, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down
calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

Regarding your unsubscribe, I'm sorry, Faye. I'm afraid I can't do that.
I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do.
This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.

Best regards,
HAL the unsubscribe bot.