qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: connection is detached after receiver is created.
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2013 10:44:27 GMT
On 01/30/2013 10:34 AM, yonexw wrote:
> Thanks Gordon, I turn off the sending thread, it is still the same.

(Does the sending thread also create another receiver? There are two
concurrent receivers in the log you posted).

> I catch the exception qpid::messaging::NoMessageAvailable and just ignore
> it.

Where do you do that? In the code snippet from earlier:

On 01/30/2013 09:22 AM, yonexw wrote:> related my app code for reading
broadcast as following:
> try
> {
>      Receiver rcver = session.createReceiver(addr);
>      while(!stopFlag)
>      {
>          Message msg = rcver .fetch(Duration::SECOND * 10);
>          //ProcessBroadcast(msg); message processing
>          session.acknowledge();
>      }
> }
> catch() .....

If you catch the NoMessageAvailable down here then what happens next?