qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: connection is detached after receiver is created.
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2013 10:24:09 GMT
On 01/30/2013 09:22 AM, yonexw wrote:
> related my app code for reading broadcast as following:
> try
> {
>      Receiver rcver = session.createReceiver(addr);
>      while(!stopFlag)
>      {
>          Message msg = rcver .fetch(Duration::SECOND * 10);
>          //ProcessBroadcast(msg); message processing
>          session.acknowledge();
>      }
> }
> catch() .....

It looks from the log like you using the same session in another thread
as well?

There are two subscriptions, for
broadcast.LCMLO_LCMLOALBBRETEST.TradeConfirmation and
broadcast.LCMLO_LCMLOALBBRETEST.Workflow.

One message is received from the TradeConfirmation queue then the client
cancels each subscription and detaches. (i.e. it is not the broker that
is initiating the detach for any reason).

Is one or other thread timing out or hitting an exception that triggers
some cleanup?