qpid-users mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: JMS List support & QMF2 - was Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Qpid 0.20 released
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 20:55:51 GMT
Aha, thanks for that - asList() sound like just the thing for me. I'll
make use of that in my next release. Wish I'd realised that at the weekend.

I feel a bit happier now. Hopefully the conversation around
ObjectMessage and Content-Type has struck a chord with you too,
hopefully it has teased out some interesting food for thought. I'm
certainly pleased that there's been some convergence in thought
processes, plus it's the sort of thing that stimulates the old "grey
matter".

In retrospect I *really wish* I'd chipped in when this was first raised,
that'll teach me for "parking" something because I wanted to "focus" :-D

Cheers,
Frase