qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: We've got an App for that .... Qpid Web Based GUI - and more - just released.
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 13:38:21 GMT
On 01/20/2013 04:26 PM, Fraser Adams wrote:
> To get up and running all that should be required is the Qpid jars on
> the classpath and running ant in the root qmf2 directory.
>

> Once compiled cd to bin and do ./QpidRestAPI.sh by default it tries to
> bind to the
> wildcard address on the host it's running on and port 8080 though this
> stuff is configurable.
>
> Point a browser at <host>:8080 and you should be in business. By default
> it will create a default QMF connection to a broker running on the same
> host as the QpidRestAPI on port 5672 but the default broker connection
> is configurable too.

This didn't seem to happen for me. The default broker has an empty URL
and none of the broker stats (name, version, port etc) show up.

I also seem to be unable to edit anything or add a qmf connection
whether logged on via guest or admin (the text boxes for URL, connection
options etc aren't editable).

What might I be doing wrong?

(It does look extremely useful once I get past this initial config
hurdle btw so I already echo the thanks & praise offered by Steve and
Bruno!)