qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Darryl L. Pierce" <dpie...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Can't get off this list!
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 14:59:14 GMT
On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 02:48:22PM +0000, Faye Williams wrote:
> As I said - I have tried this multiple times (both clicking on the link in
> the emails and directly copying the email address from the website).
>
> It isn't working.
>
> I know I am using the registered email address because if I try to
> unsubscribe from another email address it tells me the address is not
> registered.
>
> From this email address it just silently fails.
>
> How can I contact someone who manages this list? Anyone??

You followed the instructions here?

http://qpid.apache.org/mailing_lists.html

I can't imagine why it would fail. But I also have no ability to help
beyond telling you the steps to follow to unsubscribe. Are you sure the
email responses aren't going to spam?

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/