qpid-users mailing list archives

From yonexw <zw...@liquidcapital.com>
Subject Re: Failed to parse ssl URL
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2013 06:27:16 GMT
Hi Gordon,
Thanks for response. I export explicitly
QPID_LOAD_MODUL=$RS_LIB/sslconnector.so and I double checked this path is
valid. My client application is running linux box with Qpid C++ client API
to connect to remote broker.

I added a debug log to Connector::registerFactory() after a protocol
register correctly in source file qpid/client/Connector.cpp
void Connector::registerFactory(const std::string& proto, Factory*
connectorFactory)
{
  theProtocolRegistry()[proto] = connectorFactory;
  *QPID_LOG(debug, "Connector::registerFactory, protocol=" << proto);*
}