qpid-users mailing list archives

From Adam Zedan <zedan...@gmail.com>
Subject What is Default location of the config file so that qpidd service could read it
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 03:25:18 GMT
Currently I have the following path for qpidd.exe
c:\qpidd-0.18\cpp\src\debug
I have a config file placed at c:\qpidd.conf
it seems that qpidd does not work when two parameters are passed to it
simultaneously example

c:\qpidd-0.18\cpp\src\debug> qpidd --config c:\qpidd.conf --start
In the above case the service starts but does not read the config file. How
can I make it read the config file and at the same time start it as a
service.
I also open to moving the config  Any tips ?