qpid-users mailing list archives

From Adam Zedan <zedan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem using a configuration file
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 15:39:43 GMT
What I am doing right now is passing parameters directly to the service
created through services.msc.
Btw when qpidd brokers runs as a service and no logging options have been
specified in the cnfig file does the broker log anything anywhere? The
reason I am asking is because when it was run as console application it
would display data once data was received by the broker.