qpid-users mailing list archives

From Adam Zedan <zedan...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue using a LVQ instead of a FIFO queue in a sender.
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 22:55:21 GMT
I am planning to test the LVQ feature of Qpid. The manual gives an example
as such:

QueueOptions qo;
qo.setOrdering(LVQ);
session.queueDeclare(arg::queue=queue, arg::arguments=qo);
 string key;
 qo.getLVQKey(key);
// for each message, set the into application headers before transfer
 message.getHeaders().setString(key,"RHT");

Here is the problem I found this code:
1)session instance does not have a property called queueDeclare
2)message instance does not have a property called getHeaders.

I would appreciate it someone could kindly give a simple C++ sender code on
using/Configuring LVQ .