qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Lance D." <lan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: limit policy on bound temporary queues
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 12:17:58 GMT
Pavel,

Thanks for making that more clear to me.  I was aware that the
<exchange_name>_<uuid> queue was created as an auto-delete queue, but I
wasn't aware that it was an auxiliary and exclusive queue.  I'm going to
look into what that implies in my application.  But, yes, I'm trying to
make that queue ("amq.fanout_18efcccb-3abb-4db4-8ff0-7bb6a8fe0044" in your
example) have a ring limit policy, ideally by default.  Additionally, my of
my clients are using primarily c++, but some java also.

Thanks!
-Lance