qpid-users mailing list archives

From Wurzinger Peter <Peter.Wurzin...@noel.gv.at>
Subject Question for Client Libraries to declare Queues, add bindings,...
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 11:57:15 GMT
Hi!

In our company we're using Apache QPID in some of our company-internal web-applications (ASP.NET,
C#).
One of them has the job to manage the QPID-Broker running on one of our internal servers.
This is a quite old application and my job is to get it working for the newest QPID-Version
(0.16), currently we're using QPID 0.6.
I've managed to run the 0.16 Broker and compile the org.apache.qpid.messaging - Assemblies
for the applications exchanging data  using QPID.

My problem now is, that the QPID-managing application uses an Assembly called "qpid.client.dll",
which provides functionality to declare queues, add bindings and so on, but in the newest
version of QPID I cannot find this Assembly. Is/Are there any replacement/s for this Assembly?

Best Regards
Peter