qpid-users mailing list archives

From Matjaž Ostroveršnik <Matjaz.Ostrovers...@halcom.si>
Subject authentication information within the message
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2012 18:08:31 GMT
Hi all,

Thank you for the answers on my previous questions.

Q1:
Assume that I have several users supplying messages into one queue (or exchange, it does not
matter). They all have corresponding ACLs set, so that they can do it.
How can I, on a reliable way, know who actually supplied the message? I know that users/clients
can add attribute (i.e. sender), but this is not a reliable way, since user A can in the message
attribute claim that it is a user B.

Is there a way that the data of the authenticated user is appended by the client side infrastructure
as an attribute to the message? Something as it is provided, if using the https protocol?

Q2:
We have an exchange with queues behind. Assume that we have users which are allowed to insert
the messages into the exchange. Do I need to define ACL for the corresponding queues?

Q3:
Is there a way to add an additional attribute to the message during the routing process from
the exchange to a proper queue?

Q4:
Is there some feature roadmap for the future releases? (e.g. 0.20, 0.22, etc.)

Thanks in advance

Matjaž

dr. Matjaž Ostroveršnik
direktor / Director
Poslovno področje Klirinški sistemi / Business Unit Clearing Systems

________________________________

[cid:image001.gif@01CDDBB9.526B2A40]

Halcom d.d.
Tržaška cesta 118,
1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija
www.halcom.si<http://www.halcom.si>

Matjaz.Ostroversnik@halcom.si<mailto:Matjaz.Ostroversnik@halcom.si>
T: +386 1 2003352
F: +386 1 2003356
M: +386 31 307983

Pomislite na okolje, preden natisnete to sporočilo.
Consider the environment before printing this e-mail.