qpid-users mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Bind to multiple topic exchanges with same queue name.
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 18:24:49 GMT
I can confirm that x-bindings is very definitely available in
qpid::messaging in qpid 0.8. We used headers exchange with 0.8 for ages
before (finally) upgrading to 0.18.

Do definitely go with a later version, no really do!!!, seriously :-)

There are a whole raft of improvements and bug fixes in more recent
versions, if you're even remotely planning to use federation I'd start
with 0.18, the reconnection behaviour is massively better and if you
intend to use the headers exchange there's a bunch of interoperability
fixes in place - if you want to use a qpid::messaging consumer with a
Java producer using the headers exchange on 0.8 best of luck with that
:-) a bunch of fixes went into 0.14 that sorted that stuff out.

Regards,
Frase