qpid-users mailing list archives

From Chuck Rolke <cro...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Question for Client Libraries to declare Queues, add bindings,...
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 15:40:14 GMT
Hi,

In the source tree there is a picture of how the .NET binding fits into the native C++ messaging
world:
qpid/cpp/doc/dev-readme/QPID-Component-README.pdf

The .NET Binding gives you access to the messaging library but no direct access to the client
library. Going forward the messaging interface will give you a stable API to use when migrating
to future versions Qpid distributions and AMQP 1.0.

Some tasks like declaring queues and topics may be done programatically by using features
contained in the addressing syntax. Other management tasks are done simply and directly using
the python script qpid-config.
See http://qpid.apache.org/books/0.18/Programming-In-Apache-Qpid/html/

-Chuck