qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Darryl L. Pierce" <dpie...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Cannot run broker as a daemon
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 21:27:13 GMT
On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 02:15:29PM -0700, Rajesh Khan wrote:
> I am using qpidd (qpid-cpp) version 0.18.
> If I install it as a service. Will I be able to run it with the attribute
> --auth=no  ?

I haven't tried that as I don't use Windows. Though I would think you
could do that, I'm suspecting it's better to launch a service by
pointing it to a configuration file to set such features. That way you
can easily change things without having to edit the service commandline.

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/