qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ross Manges <ross.man...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems deploying Qpid JCA RA to GlassFish 3.1.2.2
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 21:51:43 GMT
I do have GLASSFISH_HOME set. Unfortunately, I can't even get "ant compile"
to work in the examples directory. Here's exactly what I did, can you
please let me know if I missed a step?

extracted qpid-0.18.tar.gz
extracted qpid-java-0.18.tar.gz
cd qpid-0.18
ant ## successful build resulted
set env vars in .bashrc (as listed below)
cd java/jca/examples
change target.platform in build.xml to "glassfish"
ant compile ## build failure: "package org.slf4j does not exist"

I'm thinking I have a classpath issue? I see the slf4j jar files, but I'm
not sure how to get them on the classpath. Can someone point me to
instructions that I may have missed? Thanks!

#ENV VARS
export GLASSFISH_HOME=${APPS_HOME}/glassfish-3.1.2.2
export QPID_WORKING=${APPS_HOME}/qpid-working
export QPID_HOME=${APPS_HOME}/qpid-0.18/java/build
export QPID_ROOT=${APPS_HOME}/qpid-0.18/
export QPID_JCA_HOME=${QPID_ROOT}/java/jca
export JAVA_HOME="/usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0_04/"
export PATH=${PATH}:$QPID_HOME/bin
export PATH=${PATH}:$JAVA_HOME/bin
export PATH=${PATH}:$GLASSFISH_HOME/bin