qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ross Manges <ross.man...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems deploying Qpid JCA RA to GlassFish 3.1.2.2
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 22:30:41 GMT
I've been attempting to deploy the Qpid JCA RA to GF by following the
instructions located here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/trunk/qpid/java/jca/example/README-GLASSFISH.txtbut
I'm having some trouble.

I modified $QPID_ROOT/java/jca/example/build.xml to set the target to
glassfish, but when I attemped to run:
> ant -Dtarget.platform=glassfish deploy-rar

But I run into the problem where the build cannot find the package slf4j. I
noticed that the slf4j jars are indeed located in
$QPID_ROOT/java/build/lib, which is also the location for $QPID_JCA_HOME.
Can anyone tell me what I'm missing?

Note that I have QPID_ROOT and QPID_HOME set to the same value. I also
setup all other env vars per the README.

Thanks!