qpid-users mailing list archives

From Sean K <sk92...@gmail.com>
Subject Tested Linux platforms with 0.18
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 19:03:25 GMT
Hi

I am looking for which linux platforms has been tested with the CPP
broker, in terms of successfully building and running.

cat on /etc/centos-release shows this:
Linux centos-test1 2.6.32-279.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Fri Jun 22 12:19:21
UTC 2012 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

I have spent 1 hour with centos 6.3 64 bit and have run into 'make'
problems, which I have not found solutions on the jira or on the wiki.

So, I thought I had better use a linux specific version (and whether
64 or 32 bit) and spend my time learning qpid on that linux platform.

Since I am using vmware to run the linux, I figure it should be fast
to switch to another linux platform before I dive into a time-sink.