qpid-users mailing list archives

From Terance Dias <tera...@socialtwist.com>
Subject Re: qpid async replication and failover
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 05:39:22 GMT
I tried the active-passive cluster but it turns out that for this cluster
to work all the nodes are required to be in the same network (since it
depends on cman service which only works (efficiently) for nodes in the
same subnet). This doesn't work for us since we need the backup node to be
present in another network. Is there some other way we can achieve this and
solve the fail-over problem mentioned earlier in this thread.

Thanks,
Terance.