qpid-users mailing list archives

From Terance Dias <tera...@socialtwist.com>
Subject active-passive cluster
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 13:49:47 GMT
Hi,

I'm using qpid trunk code and trying to set up the active-passive cluster
mentioned at
http://qpid.apache.org/books/trunk/AMQP-Messaging-Broker-CPP-Book/html/chap-Messaging_User_Guide-Active_Passive_Cluster.html.
I'm having some trouble setting up cman and rpmanager 2 node cluster
on
our Ubuntu-11.4 64 bit servers. Has anybody successfully set up this
cluster on Ubuntu? It would be great if you could share some kind of
resource or document that explains how this can be done. Right now if I
start cman I get an error saying "Starting cman... Cannot find node name in
cluster.conf" . The node names mentioned in my cluster.conf file is
accessible through DNS lookup and I've opened the following ports between
my servers.

TCP - 41966,41967,41968,41969,50006,50008,50009,21064
UPD - 50007,5404,5405

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks,
Terance.