qpid-users mailing list archives

From Terance Dias <tera...@socialtwist.com>
Subject Re: qpid async replication and failover
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 05:45:32 GMT
Thanks a lot for your reply Alan.

I just had a few questions about the new async-replication module.
1. With the new async-replication module, will the backup broker reject
connections like in the active-passive cluster?
2. Is there a manual step involved in promoting the backup broker to
primary when the primary broker becomes unreachable?

Thanks,
Terance.