qpid-users mailing list archives

From Phil Harvey <p...@philharveyonline.com>
Subject Re: Does the java broker support broker federation?
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 10:04:04 GMT
Hi Praveen,

The Java broker does not currently support federation.  I believe that
there are no concrete plans to add this functionality, although it has been
informally discussed within the dev community.

I believe that there was previously some support for federation in the Java
broker (hence the threads you've found).  Other devs with longer history on
this project can probably explain the history.

Phil