qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rajesh Khan <rajeshkhan...@gmail.com>
Subject Linker Error when attempting to create an individual separate new project
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 23:26:12 GMT
The examples and qpid compile and run without errors in visual studio C++
2010. Now I wish to create a new project from scratch.After changing the
properties of the new project.
Adding additional headers and library paths similar to the actual running
project and adding input fields in Linker >> input . I am still getting
this error

*Error    1    error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static
class qpid::messaging::Duration const qpid::messaging::Duration::SECOND"
(?SECOND@Duration@messaging@qpid@@2V123@B)
D:\qpid-0.18\TestProject\Qpid_Transmitter\HelloWorld\main.obj    HelloWorld

Any suggestions on what I might be missing?
*