qpid-users mailing list archives

From Chuck Rolke <cro...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Building Org.Apache.Qpid.Messaging.dll for C#
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 20:48:26 GMT
>From the directory in which you initially ran cmake, look in src\windows\resources and
see if there is a generated resource file for each dll: org.apache.qpid.messaging.rc, qpidcommon-resource.rc,
and so on. If these are absent it's a cmake issue.

Then the compile for each library executes
<ResourceCompile Include="$(QPID_BUILD_ROOT)\src\windows\resources\<component>.rc">
If this is missing then it's a QPID_BUILD_ROOT issue.

-Chuck