qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jan Bares <jan.ba...@wood.cz>
Subject Client - broker compatibility
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 08:39:01 GMT
Hi,

Its not clear to me how the different client and broker versions are compatible. It seems
to me that compatibility is based on AMQP version, so if the broker is 0-10, any client compatible
with 0-10 can be used. E.g. we can use C++ QPID broker version 0.14 and C++/.NET client version
0.18 without problems.

Thank,s Jan

Jan Bareš
Calypso Lead Developer

In association with
WOOD & Company Financial Services, a.s.
Palladium, Náměstí Republiky 1079/1a
110 00 Prague, Czech Republic
Tel. +420 222 096 111
Direct +420 222 096 378
Fax. +420 222 096 222

DISCLAIMER
WOOD & Company Financial Services, a.s. and its branches are authorized and regulated
by the CNB as Home State regulator and in Poland by the KNF, in Romania by the CNVM, in Slovakia
by the NBS and in the UK by the FSA as Host State regulators.  For further information about
WOOD & Co., its investment services, financial instruments and associated risks, safeguard
client assets (incl. compensation schemes) and contractual relationship please see our website
at www.wood.cz under section Corporate Governance.

Unless otherwise stated, this transmission is neither an offer nor the solicitation of an
offer to sell or purchase any investment. All estimates, opinions and other information contained
herein are subject to change without notice and are provided in good faith but without legal
responsibility or liability. Opinion may be personal to the author and may not reflect the
opinions of WOOD & Co. Communications from sales persons, sales traders or traders should
not be regarded as investment research and may contain opinions or trading ideas which are
different from WOOD & Co. investment  research opinions.

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected
from disclosure. If you are not a named addressee you must not use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this e-mail and any of its attachments. Please notify the sender that
you have received this email by mistake by replying to the email, and then delete the email
and any copies of it. Although WOOD & Co. routinely screens e-mails for viruses, addressees
should scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. WOOD & Co. makes no representation
or warranty as to the absence of viruses in this e-mail or any attachments. Please note that
to ensure regulatory compliance and for the protection of our clients and business, we may
monitor and read e-mails sent to and from our server(s).